background

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

rainy day

Rachel has been asking to play in the rain a lot lately, but we haven't been able to because storms have been accompanying the rain lately. We must have gotten a pretty good rain today while we were gone because she found plenty of puddles to play in when we got home. Practice was rained out, so we played outside for a while.
The tree was full of water, and she thought she was going to get me wet by shaking the branch. That didn't work out so well for her. She thought it was fun though.

Our neighbor started out with two of these little guys, but somehow that number has grown. They are everywhere! These are the most geese I've seen since we have lived here.
Most of the geese are no problem, but meet Loud Mouth Fred: This dude is mean I tell you. He even chases the horse around to let him know who's boss. I don't remember what she was telling me at this point, but it must have been important.
She was trying to think of what else she could get into. We decided on a little soccer since we didn't get to go to practice.


Hold on, let me fix my hair first. Wouldn't expect any less from a princess who plays soccer in a dress and zebra rain boots. :)


She was fussing at me because she said I didn't kick it to her right or something to that effect.
I love that smile!
I really hope it doesn't rain us out Thursday, but it was fun to have this afternoon to just hang out and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment