background

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

fun times

Let me start by saying I love my job, partly because of the kids, partly because of the work itself, but mainly because of the ladies and man in these pictures. I love my work family! We had a night out in celebration of Miss Claudie's retirement. It is so fun and refreshing to spend a couple of hours having some much needed adult time, and it is always a good time with these folks.

The retiree and belated birthday girl and Bridgett: Kay, Angie, me, and Kristin:
Our awesome waitress singing Happy Birthday to Miss Claudie:It never fails- at some point during one of our outings, Adrienne will be waving a steak knife. :)
Brigett and Albright:


Amy in the middle of a story and Beverly: Can't wait till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment