background

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Birthday Dinner and this week's "Fortune Cookie Say"

My sweet sister took us out for supper last night at my favorite restaurant- Mai Tai. We had so much fun and laughed until the tears were rolling. There is never a boring minute with Princess P around. By the end of the night Aunt Alicia was wearing the majority of Rachel's supper. She was a good sport though. :) My little love a dove just can't help herself; she loves to hug!
When the fortune cookies came, she opened hers and asked Mamaw to read her destructions (a cross between description and instructions). She cracks me up. I love this kid!
This week's fortune cookie say: "Don't panic." We got jipped on this one.




I love that smile!



Yummy rice!




Rachel was trying to choke Aunt Licia in this one. She loves a bear hug.

Moma is saying don't take my picture. She's probably thinking she didn't sign up for supper with the paparazzi. :) I love you Mommy!














No comments:

Post a Comment