background

Friday, July 9, 2010

K is for King


We went by Rachel's school on our off day the other day to drop something off. While we were there Rachel wanted to go say hey to her friends. They were busy little bees, decorating their very own crowns. Mrs. Norma gave one to Rachel for us to take home and decorate, which of course Rachel wanted to do the second we got home. In the picture you can see our handiwork. She has really enjoyed her crown. After all, she is a Princess!

The three year old class is learning about the letter "K" this week, hence the crown project. When I got there to pick her us this afternoon, Ms. Tasha told Rachel to tell me what she learned today. She told me that K says kuh (?) - not really sure how to spell out the letter sound. Then her teacher told her to tell me what else she learned today. Rachel just acted embarrased and wouldn't tell me, so the other little girls in her class yelled out "Wow! You look fabulous!" I laughed so hard. They are so much fun at this age!
Until next time...
Love from the Parrs

2 comments:

  1. Tell Rachel her crown looks beautiful! John David saw Em's and started screaming he wanted one, so Ms Norma got him one. He started saying, "I King John David." Of course, Em was a "princess".
    The kids are soo funny how they communicate with one another. They crack me up! Sooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete