background

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The beginning of a beautiful thing

I love reading blogs. What a fun way to keep a record of our daily life, and it is a lot less messy than scrapbooking. Our household is definitely not a boring one thanks to our little princess Rachel. She is growing up so fast and never ceases to amaze me. You never know what she is going to say or do next. My Moma says she thinks I carried my little love bug for way longer than 9 months, as she seems wise beyond her years at times. I mean, where have the last 3 1/2 years gone? They seem like a blur. How did my baby girl go from this sweet, tiny little lovebug:



to this prissy, big girl, princess, sass-a-frass (who has my entire heart wrapped around her little pinky finger) so fast? Where does the time go?

I have yet to figure out how such a tiny little person can come in and take over every aspect of your life. Being a mommy is the greatest experience of my life. I feel so blessed and honored to be Rachel's mommy, and I thank God every day for her.

I'm looking forward to continuing my blog and keeping a record of all the funny little quirky things that my baby girl does every day to entertain me. I wish I could figure out how to post an audio clip of her singing "The Grand Old Flag." She belts it out at the top of her lungs, and she is so proud of herself! As a type she is standing on her head on the couch beside me with her feet propped up on the back of the couch. Who knows what goes on in her little head at any given moment. I know her little mind is going 90 miles and hour at all times. This past weekend she had me doing cheers with her. Keep in mind I was only a cheerleader for one year in elementary school. I am a little rusty, but she was loving it. She had me doing somersaults, toe touches, and making up cheers. I wish I had thought to take pictures. Thankfully Kayla came over later that afternoon and was a much better cheer teacher.

Princess "P" is getting tired and asking me if it is time to go to bed, so it looks like this will have to be continued...

Until next time... Love from the Parrs

No comments:

Post a Comment